The Greater Palm Springs Annual Summit is the premier business event of the year, traditionally drawing more than 850 of the region’s influencers and decision-makers as well as businesses from outside the area that are looking to relocate, expand, and invest in Greater Palm Springs. It’s an excellent — and rare — opportunity to network with the area’s most influential business leaders and decision-makers.
The 2022 event took place on October 31st, and the theme was Emergence, to highlight the regional economic opportunities and strategic goals for sustainable, diversified growth in the Coachella Valley. “We are each emerging from our safer places of shelter, together as individuals in our own ways,” says Joe Wallace, CVEP President and CEO. “Over these past two years, we have seen telecommuters from coastal California and other technology enclaves choosing the Coachella Valley as their new home. The morning event will showcase our region’s continued business diversification strategies and goals to mobilize a long-term sustainable effort to elevate the economy of the Coachella Valley.”
The event featured:
• Laura James, Vice President of Innovation, CVEP as the event’s Emcee
• Deborah McGarrey, Chairperson, CVEP
• Rich Ramhoff, Group Director, Marketing, Desert Care Network
• Joe Wallace, Chief Executive Officer, CVEP
• Dr. Conrado E. Bárzaga, Chief Executive Officer, Desert Healthcare District & Foundation
• Assemblyman Chad Mayes
• Manfred W. Keil, Ph.D., Professor of Economics, Claremont McKenna College
• Dr. Stone James, Director of Economic Development, City of Cathedral City
The Summit Annual Report can be viewed at https://cvep.com/intelligence/.
Hunter|Johnsen created and implemented a fully integrated, comprehensive campaign incorporating digital, television, radio, print, collateral materials, on-site signage, and materials. With economist Manfred Keil’s report available just in time for release at The Summit, the 84-page Report was available online and in printed form as a perfect-bound, glossy, magazine-style format.